Paternal Rights with Child Custody, Child Visitation, Child Support
As a dad, do you feel you will be given the same rights as your children's mom? The law says you both have the same rights in family courts. Be aware of your rights as a father, and talk to an experienced custody attorney who will stand up for those rights. The whole issue of fathers' rights is a growing area of the law. Many fathers have never been married to the mothers of their children and simply need legal help and guidance on establishing parental rights.
- Do you need to modify a child support order?
- Have you been denied contact with your children?
- Are you facing false allegations of domestic violence?
- Has the mother threatened to move your child to another state?
At Stolar & Associates, we fight for fathers to assure your rights are respected in family court.
Your advocates for fathers' parental rights.
Free consultation. Speak with an attorney. 310.853.5115
- Child Custody
- Child Support
- Creative Child Custody Agreements
- Parental Alienation
- Rights of Unmarried Parents
- Stepped-Up Visitation
- False Charges of Domestic Abuse
Fathers' roles within the family have changed. Fathers take a more active parenting role than just a generation or two ago. If you are concerned about fathers' rights, know your rights. Contact a child custody lawyer who understands and promotes fathers' rights.
- Tell your lawyer what role you want to play in your children's lives after the divorce. If you feel you are better situated to take primary physical custody of the children, we will present your case to the court.
- As a dad, you have the same rights as the mother. Your parenting time can and should be determined by your availability and the children's needs and best interests — not by an outmoded idea about who should get the children.
Free consultation with a Los Angeles fathers' rights lawyer. Contact us today.
Make sure you have a lawyer who respects and fights for your legal rights as a dad. To speak with a divorce and child custody attorney, please call us at 310.853.5115. Your first consultation is free.