Your family is important. When you are making legal decisions that will affect you and your family, you need to have confidence in your attorney. At Stolar & Associates, we devote our entire practice to helping families. We begin by getting to know you and your objectives. Then we work with you to meet your goals. Let us know how we can help.
Your partners in family law and divorce.
Free consultation. Speak with an attorney. 310.853.5115
Prenuptial/Planning Ahead: Few law firms have the level of experience of Stolar & Associates when it comes to helping couples plan for the future.
- Prenuptial/Planning Ahead
- Premarital Agreements
- Domestic Partnership Agreements
- Business Interests Prenups
- Post-Marital Agreements
- Free Online Prenup Forms
- Pitfalls of Do-It-Yourself Prenups
- Marriage Financial Planning
Divorce/Separation: At the end of a marriage, you need an attorney who can guide you through the process and protect your interests at every step.
- Divorce/Separation Overview
- Legal Separation
- Partnership Dissolution
- Division of Community Property
- Hidden Assets
- Asset Protection Strategies
- Spousal Support
- Private Investigations
- International Divorce
- Non-Resident Divorce
- Should I Move Out?
- What to Tell the Children
- Move-Away Orders
- Pitfalls of Do-It-Yourself Divorce
- Pitfalls of Mediation
- Updating Your Will & Trust
- Post-Decree Modification
- Post-Decree Modification Enforcement
Child Custody/Parenting: Determining a fair parenting plan that is in the best interests of the child can be difficult — especially when parents disagree.
- Child Custody/Parenting Overview
- Child Custody
- Parental Alienation
- Fathers' Rights
- Grandparents' Rights
- Rights of Unmarried Parents
- Physical/Legal Custody
- Stepped-Up Visitation
- Creative Child Custody
- Child Support
- Child Support Guidelines
- Children of Domestic Partnerships
- Stepparent Adoption
Domestic Violence: No family should have to live with violence and abuse. Your lawyer can explain your legal options.
- Domestic Violence Overview
- Marital Rape
- False Charges of Domestic Abuse
- Dependency Hearings
- Restraining Orders
- Pitfalls of Do-It-Yourself Restraining Orders
- Verbal Emotional Abuse
Bankruptcy: Family problems can include financial problems. Talk to an experienced bankruptcy attorney about whether bankruptcy is an option you need to consider.
Estate Planning/Wills and Trusts: When family circumstances change — divorce, marriage, birth of a child — make sure your estate plan serves the new changes in your life.
- Estate Planning/Wills and Trusts
- Living Trusts
Free consultation with a Los Angeles family lawyer.
If you are seeking legal services, please call us at 310.853.5115 today. Your first consultation is free.