Attorney Steven R. Stolar
As a founding member of Stolar & Associates, A Professional Law Corporation,
Attorney Steven R. Stolar has been practicing in the area of family law
for more than 30 years. His areas of practice include divorce, child custody,
visitation, and family law. Regardless of the challenges a case may pose,
he pursues the most favorable results possible. When handling family law
cases such as divorce and child custody, he is ready and willing to go
above and beyond for all of his clients.
Attorney Stolar does whatever it takes to help our clients reach their
family law goals. Working closely alongside our firm's team, he has
an established reputation for delivering legal representation that is
approachable and aggressive when necessary. He makes himself readily available
to his clients in order to provide timely, reliable counsel when they
need it the most.
He is a member of the Zeta Beta Tau fraternity.
Wish to speak with Attorney Stolar about your family law needs?
Call our Beverly Hills office.
Awards & Honors
- 10/10 Superb Avvo Rating
Inclusion on the
Super Lawyers® List
- Client's Choice Award from Avvo (2016)
- The Order of Distinguished Attorneys from the Beverly Hills Bar Association
- National Advocates Top 100 Lawyers
- Avvo Client Choice Award
- NADC Nation's Top One Percent Award (2017)
- University of Miami School of Law, LL.M. -- 1986
- Whittier College School of Law, J.D. - 1985
- University of Miami, B.B.A. -1982
- California - 1985
- Florida, 1987
- U.S. Federal Court - 1986
- U.S. Tax Court - 1988
Professional Associations & Memberships
- Beverly Hills Bar Association
- American Bar Association