High-Asset Divorce in Beverly Hills
Work with Our Beverly Hills Family Law Firm
A high-net worth divorce brings many special challenges along with it.
It is not only the high-dollar values that make this type of marital dissolution
difficult. Our firm has been practicing family law for 30+ years, which
has allowed us to tackle all kinds of divorces, including those involving
extensive assets. These kinds of cases can be challenging to resolve.
High-asset portfolios can pose complex obstacles due to the following:
- Uncovering all hidden assets
- Obtaining accurate and fair property valuations, including business valuation
- Determining the nature of all assets (ex: commingled assets)
- Negotiating a fair property distribution settlement
- Carrying out needed litigation in contested cases
Call us at (310) 984-1411 for a
case evaluation to learn about your options.
Why Hire Our Skilled Beverly Hills Divorce Lawyers?
In the case of a high-net worth divorce, a seemingly minor error, miscalculation
or oversight could have consequences amounting to many thousands of dollars.
It is well worth your while to seek out a very experienced family law
attorney to guide you. In the case of a Beverly Hills high-asset divorce,
the lawyers handling your case should be proficient and confident reading
the often complex contracts and other types of documents related to holdings
such as these.
Property division in your high-net worth divorce may involve assets such as:
- Stocks and bonds
- Business ownership interests
- Investment real estate, including vacation homes
- Deferred executive compensation packages
- Collectibles and other specialized valuables such as coin collections
- Recreational assets, such as boats, RVs and ski equipment and/or resort
Countless individuals from communities such as Beverly Hills have relied
on Stolar & Associates, A Professional Law Corporation. We have the
experience and depth of knowledge needed to handle high-net worth divorce
cases adeptly. Let us help you move on with your life as quickly and effectively
For more info about how we can handle your high-net worth divorce,
give us a call today.