Respected Los Angeles Attorney Advising On Divorces Involving High Assets
A high net worth divorce brings many special challenges along with it. It is not only the high-dollar values that make this type of marital dissolution difficult.
At my firm, Stolar & Associates, A Professional Law Corporation, I have been practicing family law for 35 years, which has allowed me to tackle all kinds of divorces, including those involving extensive assets. These kinds of cases can be particularly challenging to resolve.
High-asset portfolios can pose complex obstacles in divorce due to the following:
- Uncovering all hidden assets
- Obtaining accurate and fair property valuations, including business valuation
- Determining the nature of all assets (ex: commingled assets)
- Negotiating a fair property distribution settlement
- Carrying out needed litigation in contested cases
Call me, attorney Steven Stolar, at 310-800-2132 for a case evaluation to learn about your high net worth divorce options.
Why Hire Us For A High Asset Divorce In Los Angeles?
In the case of a high net worth divorce, a seemingly minor error, miscalculation or oversight could have consequences amounting to many thousands of dollars. It is well worth your while to seek out a very experienced family law attorney to guide you. In the case of a Beverly Hills high-asset divorce, the lawyers handling your case should be proficient and confident reading the often-complex contracts and other types of documents related to holdings such as these.
Property division in your high net worth divorce may involve assets such as:
- Stocks and bonds
- Business ownership interests
- Investment real estate, including vacation homes
- Deferred executive compensation packages
- Collectibles and other specialized valuables such as coin collections
- Recreational assets, such as boats, RVs and ski equipment and/or resort timeshares
Countless individuals from communities such as Beverly Hills have relied on my firm, Stolar & Associates, A Professional Law Corporation. I have the experience and depth of knowledge needed to handle high net worth divorce cases adeptly. Let me help you move on with your life as quickly and effectively as possible.
Get More Information About Complex Assets And Divorce
Let’s meet so that you can ask me directly about your high net worth divorce. I have answers for you. Turn to Stolar & Associates for the guidance that you need. Call 310-800-2132 or contact my firm online today.