Stolar And Associates
  1. Home
  2.  | 
  3. Family Law
  4.  | 
  5. Divorce
  6.  | Out-Of-State Divorce

Filing For Divorce From Out Of State? I Represent Non-California Residents.

If you need help filing for a California divorce while being out of state, my firm, Stolar & Associates, A Professional Law Corporation, can help you.

Based in Beverly Hills, I represent out-of-state parties in California divorce, custody and support proceedings. As your legal counsel in a non-resident divorce, I may be able to handle all appearances on your behalf, so you do not need to travel to the state. I am attorney Steven Stolar, and I offer the commitment necessary to protect your interests when you cannot be present. I consider myself to be a partner with my clients in the course of their legal matters, and I never lose sight of my primary goal – helping you get the outcome you are hoping to achieve.

Learn more about my divorce services by calling 310-800-2132 for a consultation.

Serving Families For 35 Years

With 35 years in practice, I can handle a wide range of divorce-related matters in courts throughout Beverly Hills and Southern California, such as child custody. If you are an out-of-state parent, you face special difficulties in maintaining your relationship with your child. I will strive to ensure that your parenting plan allows you to spend as much time with your child as possible and that your child custody order is fair and reasonable. I also will ensure that these orders are enforced under the laws of California.

My firm can also help you resolve issues related to:

  • Division of community property: Community property (including all marital assets and debt) is equitable, meaning it is not necessarily evenly divided between husband and wife. I have extensive experience in business valuation and other aspects of the division of property.
  • Alimony and child support: I will discuss California support guidelines with you and advocate for you during negotiations regarding your rights or obligations to alimony or child support.
  • Modification of custody: If circumstances have changed since your divorce you may be able to obtain a post-decree modification of your custody or support agreement

I Am The California Lawyer To Call About Divorce

If you are living out of state and need a lawyer here to represent you in a California divorce, please email me or call my Beverly Hills office at 310-800-2132 today.

Family Law